Here at Westbourne we aim to use mainly locally supplied Welsh products. Our eggs are free range and our sausage is supplied by award winning Llechwood Meats who's products are local, Welsh and home killed. Our bacon is from Poynton's, the local town butcher.
The Breakfast Buffet.
* A selection of name branded cereals.
* Fruit juice.
* Fresh Fruit.
* Grapefruit segments.
* Selection of marmalade's and jams
Hot Selection To Order.
* Welsh butchers sausage.
* Back bacon
* Free range fried or scrambled eggs.
* Fresh mushrooms.
* Tomato's fresh or tinned.
* Baked beans.
* Black pudding.
* Hash browns.
* Smoked kipper's.
* White or brown toast.
* Tea or coffee, regular, de-caff or ground.
* A selection of tea's - Mint, Earl Gray etc.
Breakfast is cooked to order and served at separate tables in the breakfast room from 8.30-9.15 am.
Please note - If you need to leave early for the day before breakfast is served a packed breakfast can be provided that you can eat in your room. Please let us no the day before.
* The guest House is situated on a slight decline.
* Arvon Avenue is a two-way road with parking on either side of the road (no meters).
* There are pavements on both sides of the road with wheelchair curb access.
* Access to the front of the property is via 1 step up (12cm) through a gate (123cm) then up a further 3 steps (18, 12 and 19cm).
* Access through the door (84cm) is via 1 step into the vestibule then through a 2nd door (65cm).
* There are no steps on the ground floor to the breakfast room, bar or the ground floor bedroom. All internal doors are 77cm wide.
* There are 6 bedrooms on the 1st and 2nd floor (all are en-suite).
* Access to the 1st floor bedrooms is via a flight of 13 stairs with handrail , the stairs turn through 90 degrees and up 5 steps onto the 1st floor landing.
* There are no grab rails to to either the toilets baths or showers.
* Assistance upstairs with luggage is available on request.
* The property has a certified fire system with fire doors to all rooms,audible alarms and emergency lighting. All stairs and landings are illuminated 24hrs a day
* Door signs are available for the hard of hearing to hang outside there bedroom door.
* On street parking is free and unrestricted but can be busy during the day and at peak times.
* Public transport (bus/taxi) is available in Gloddaeth Street approx 300metres away.